About The Earl Shilton Building Society
The first meeting of the "Earl Shilton Permanent Benefit Building & Land Society" was held in the Royal Oak Club Room, in the High Street in Earl Shilton on December 17th 1856. Members paid their first subscriptions on 3rd January 1857.
These days, Earl Shilton Building Society is very proud to have retained its core values promoting thrift and home ownership, but also helping and listening to its members. It is a mutual organisation run by and for its members.
The Society benefits from a very supportive Board of Directors made up of business people from the local area. This ensures good relations with staff and a commitment to remaining a local mutual organisation.
Why Choose Us?
- The Earl Shilton Building Society remains a small mutual organisation.
- We offer a personal service to all our members, putting their interests first.
- Our staff are caring and efficient and will listen to all of our members' needs.
- Our members are at the core of everything that we do.
- We offer attractive rates on both our savings accounts and mortgages.
- We provide excellent long term value with some of the best ISA accounts available in the current market.
- We support the local community through charity donations and fundraising activities.
- Introducing ESBS
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Useful Information
- Contact Us
- Charitable Assignment
- Previous Interest Rates
- Financial Statement & Accounts
- Pillar 3 Disclosure Document
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme