A Mortgage with the Earl Shilton
Looking for your first mortgage, moving home within England or Wales or wanting additional borrowing?
We can help with a stress-free mortgage to suit your needs, offering various types of products which are all portable. We also permit 20% overpayments each financial year without penalty.
For more details browse the products from the menu on the left and then contact one of our mortgage team, who provide a professional and friendly service, contact them by completing and submitting your details and your enquiry, we will then contact you. Alternatively call us on 01455 844422.
How To Apply
To apply for a mortgage you must be aged 18 or over. All applications will be subject to valuation, status and the Society's Mortgage Conditions. We offer an advised sales process where we ask questions regarding your mortgage requirements/needs and your income and expenditure to ensure that we recommend the most suitable product for you. We will accept applications from applicants purchasing or remortgaging in England or Wales. For further information, or for a Key Facts Illustration, please call on 01455 844422 and speak to one of our mortgage advisers, visit one of our branches or email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
- Mortgages Introduction
- Standard Variable Rate Mortgage
- Self-Build Mortgage
- Discount Mortgage - SVR less 0.75% for 5 Years
- Discount Mortgage - SVR less 1.20% for 5 Years
- Discount Mortgage - SVR less 1.40% for 5 Years
- Discount Mortgage - SVR less 1.70% for 5 Years
- Discount Mortgage - SVR less 2.00% for 5 Years - Remortgage Only
- Discount Mortgage - SVR less 2.00% for 5 Years - Purchase Only
- Stepped 5 Year Discount from SVR Mortgage - Purchase only
- Stepped 5 Year Discount from SVR Mortgage - Remortgage Only
- Mortgage Terms & Conditions
- General Mortgage Information
- Valuation Fees - Current
- Administration Fees - Current
At what point in your life did you first start to save money and actively plan your finances?