Did you know that we are now on Instagram @earlshiltonbs?

In an effort to reach a wider audience and allow us to communicate with our members more easily, we recently launched our official Instagram account under the handle @earlshiltonbs.

As with our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages, we are using the social media platform to share important messages about our products, services and news to keep members up to date with all the latest goings-on from across the Society.

For our April poll, we asked visitors to our website to tell us whether or not they were aware that we are now on Instagram.

68% of those who took part confirmed that they knew that we had joined the platform, while the remaining 32% said that they were not aware.

If you don’t already follow us, be sure to look us up on Instagram today!

Did you know that we are now on Instagram at @earlshiltonbs? Results
Yes68%
No32%
Share this contentShare on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin