20th July 2022
Last month we wanted to know the most common ways in which people donate to charity. All respondents to our poll contribute to charity in some way, with 80% saying they support their friends and family’s fundraising efforts and the remaining 20% saying they have a regular standing order established with a favourite charity. Nobody donates their loose change, nor did a single respondent describe themselves as hardly ever giving to charity.
|Do you give to charity?||Results|
|I’ll support friends and family if they’re fundraising||80%|
|Yep, I’ve got a standing order set up for a favourite||20%|
|I’ll put loose change in a tin when I see one||0%|
With the warm weather upon us, we’re asking about your priorities on holiday. Let us know what your money goes on here