esbs website poll results –  Has the Coronavirus outbreak affected your financial habits?

esbs website poll results – 

Has the Coronavirus outbreak affected your financial habits?

 

 A year into the Coronavirus outbreak and it’s affected us all in varying ways. We asked about the impact on your finances and received a remarkably positive response with 71% being able to save more money, and the remaining 29% reporting no effect on their financial situation. 

 

Has the Coronavirus outbreak affected your financial habits?Results
Yes, I’ve had to be more cautious with my spending0%
Yes, I’ve been able to save more since I haven’t been going out71%
No, my situation has stayed the same throughout29%

 

This month we’re asking about your overdraft usage; answer the survey here

Share this contentShare on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin