esbs website poll results – Do you ever re-gift items to save money?

Receiving gifts you don’t like can be tricky to navigate etiquette-wise, so we wanted to know if you ever re-gift items to save money. While 13% of voters would want to be sure the gift is one the recipient would want anyway, the remaining 87% were equally divided on the topic with 29% seeing no problem with regifting, 29% preferring to contribute unwanted items to a raffle or similar, and the final 29% worried about offending the original gift-giver.

Do you ever re-gift items to save money?Results

No way, I’d worry about the original gift-giver finding out


Only to contribute to a raffle or similar


Of course, it’s good for the environment too


Only if it’s an item I know they would want anyway



Winning the lottery is always a nice daydream, so this month we’re asking what is the lowest amount you’d consider a life changing amount of money. Let us know here.